Overview & Features
Tension and time negatively affect our posture. The Inada Songo Fusion draws from professional expertise to incorporate therapeutic stretching into its massage programs. Building on 5 years of research for the Inada Sogno Dreamwave, The Inada Sogno Fusion takes the stretching technology to a new level, making it the most advanced posture-correcting chair on the market.
- Advanced Robotics + Therapeutic Design: Air cells embrace the upper arms and shoulders to enable a deeper massage from the rollers
- "Four See-saw Rollers & Ultra Slow System" - allows for evenly distributed pressure over four points to prevent lumpy, uneven massage strokes.
- Leg massage - 3 way air cells stimulate blood flow while shiatsu balls provide a deep tissue massage on the soles.
- Equipped with heaters to warm the extremities: Gentle, consistent heat warms the fingers and toes and helps relax the user during the course of the massage.
- Original Function: "Lower back Air" relieves aches and pains across the entire lower back.
- Weight approx. 75kg
- Power Consumption: 130W with heater on.
- Power supply: 100V AC (50-60hz)
Fully Reclined: 33"W x 73"L x 29"
Fully Upright: 33"W x 40"L x 42"